Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Piece in 2012!

January has been a great month.  I have slowed down, taken some time off and spent more time having "down time".  I am amazed at how little down time I seem to have.  As part of my down time for January my wonderful daughter and I made this quilt.  It came together fast, looks great and is totally unique.  I am definitely making more circle quilts!

So, 2012 is all about having more down time with the family.  We plan to hang out with each other, enjoy each other and just be together.  Hopefully this will be a sign of a peaceful year with our family and friends.   

Here is the finished "Piece in 2012" quilt that Rayne and I made.  I LOVE the way it came out.



Kids have the most amazing ways of seeing things.  Rayne picked out all of these fabrics and the design. 


We had a blast making this and I can't wait to do another one with her. 





Also, Here is a sneak peak on another project I am working on!







No comments:

Post a Comment