Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Motivation

Motivation
"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.  Every act creates a ripple with no logical end" ~ Scott Adams
This goes along with doing something nice to someone today.  You have never walked a step in their shoes and you don't know what a person could be dealing with in their life.  A simple smile, holding the door for someone or a compliment on how nice they look can go a long way.  Just imagine if everyone you said thank you too said thank you so someone else.

Status
I made great strides on my "Plans Have Changed" quilt.  Although it has honestly earned that name, I thought about changing it to "Seam Ripper".  Seemed to be my favorite tool yesterday.  Being that all my ideas for this quilt have been tossed out I am designing the borders and backing now.  I don't know what I will use or when I will be done but it is coming along. 


Other things going on this week include finishing up a denim apron and working on my "Fall Celebration" quilt.  I am trying to "clean closet" and get some projects out of my china cabinet.  Yep, I mean china cabinet.  Doesn't every store their in progress projects in the china cabinet?

It is going to be a great week.  I can just tell. 

heather m.

No comments:

Post a Comment