Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Progress Report - When is Friday?

Well, I have been getting a lot of things done in my state of the art sewing room ... okay, so it isn't state of the art and it isn't exactly a sewing room.  Technically it is more a sewing room than a dining room.  I have done way more sewing in it then dining.

Finally, after a year, my son's quilt is ALMOST done. All I have to do is finish stitching the binding on!!!!  I can't believe.  Apparently, neither can he.  Every time I turn by back he has stolen if from me to lay on the couch one.  I can't complain though; that is why I made it.

I will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment