Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog Update

I have made a ton of changes to my blog and there are more to come.  I will also be posting more regularly and about more then just sewing, mainly because I have a husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs, friends, a career and not a ton of time to sew.  There is so much to post.  On a positive note this blog has been read by people in Alaska this month.  I think that is amazing.

Needless to say, tomorrow is a big day.  Fabric sale!!!  Shhhhh, don't tell anyone until after I shop.

I can't decide between two patterns.The first is on Moda Bakeshop by crazy mom quilts.
  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/08/cartwheels-quilt.html - Cartwheels quilt by crazy mom quilts.  This is her photo on modabakeshop and her blog is here :http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/.  I love this pattern.  I was thinking bright, fun, young fabric.

And I can't find the other one, but i have the print out here.

I guess only time will tell.  Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment