Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FABRIC, FABRIC, FABRIC... Oh the Possibilities

Well, this weekend was one of my favorites sales at Joann; all clearance fabric was an additional 50% off and I had an additional 10% off coupon!!!  After three, yep 3, trips to Joann I have lots new fabric to show for it.  Here is a sampling.  I say sampling because I think I bought 65 yards of fabric.



Rayne is having a blast with all of these fabrics designing her next quilt.  I can't wait to see what all of this turns into!

No comments:

Post a Comment