Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monday Design Table

I would like to start posting where I am on Mondays with my projects.  Most people post a snap shot of thier design wall.  However, I don't have a design wall yet and today is not Monday.  This is a work in progress!  But, I did take a photo last night of where I was with the quilt I am working on for Rayne.  She picked this quilt pattern herself.  I feel like I have been cutting for DAYS... oh wait, I have.  So far I have cut about 6 yards of fabric and I am sure there is more to go. 

Here is where I am today though:




We will see how I do with my design table!

No comments:

Post a Comment