Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Friday, September 9, 2011

It is the weekend!

Friday is here.  The sun is shining.  It isn't 100 degrees outside.  This is going to be a GREAT weekend.  Here is the lineup.

Gymnastics.
Cleaning.
Elmo Live.
Girls Night Out.
Margaritas.
Sunday Relaxation.
Sewing binding down.
Fabric Cutting?!



Do you think I should let Rayne help me cut?

I am sure there will be some other things thrown in there.  Always seems to be on the weekend.  They always go so fast and seem to be so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment