Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Monday, September 13, 2010

So Little Time

Haven't gotten anything done in about a week.  I think I might get some stuff done tonight and tomorrow though.  I am ready to finish the backing on LittleMoo's quilt and put the borders on my Fall Celebration quilt.

Although I haven't gotten a lot of production done I HAVE gotten some really fabulous ideas for Christmas presents.  I have something special that I want to make for my family members.  I can't believe how neat it would be if I actually got it designed and made.  I have a busy 3 months ahead me without the presents to be made.  I am working on 2 quilts, 2 BOMs, MiniMoo's Halloween costume and a couple of handbags.  Hmmmm, I wonder what will end up not getting done?! 

So, lets see what I can get done between now and New Year's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment