Why



i sew becuase it relaxes me...
all about me, my family and what we do.

live well. laugh often. love much. words to live by. but, what you may not realize is that those
sentiments are actually only a small part of a poem by Bessie Anderson Stanley written
in 1904. The full poem can be found below.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Why not!

I have always wanted a blog; so now I have one.  Nothing life changing or earth shattering here.  Just thoughts, hopes, what nots, a few tid bits of wisdom and possibly some advice (I never said anything about it being good advice).  Also, this is my place to post about my creative designs. 

About me:
I am busy; I do a lot.  I have a hobby problem.  I am constantly starting something and stopping something else.  I find that works for me.  I have recently found a hobby that seems be mesh the 2 sides of my personality beautifully; quilting.  Lots of designs and endless color options on a giant GRID.  The engineer in me couldn't be happier; the colorful fabric addict in me couldn't be happier.  WIN-WIN

Well, i guess only time will tell how long this posting thing of mine lasts.  So, WHY NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment